Our company is seeking a talented and passionate Social Media & Content Manager to join our team. We are looking for a creative, detailed-oriented individual to manage niche social media accounts for our clients, helping them grow and engage their communities across various platforms.
As the Social Media & Content Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing our social media strategy across multiple platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and others.
This is currently a freelance, hourly position with the potential for part or full-time if we work well together.
- Develop and implement effective social media strategies across various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and others
- Manage and grow the online presence of multiple niche accounts
- Collaborate with the content generation team, while also creating and curating engaging content
- Monitor and analyze engagement metrics to optimize content and strategy
- Schedule and manage content calendars, ensuring all posts go out on time and for the appropriate clients
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media and cultural trends
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and key personalities in relevant industries
- Develop monetization strategies for diffrent brands’ social media channels
- Proven experience managing social media accounts on various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, or NextDoor)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, and an ability to create posts and content for each
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media management tools and analytics
- A keen understanding of cultural trends and ability to leverage them for content creation
- Knowledge of brand voice development and staying relevant to the audience
- Ability to build and monetize social media audiences
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Availability to work during regular US business hours (between 8 AM & 6 PM US Pacific Time)
If you are a dynamic and experienced Social Media & Content Manager who is passionate about building brands and creating engaging content, then we encourage you to apply for this position. Interested individuals apply here, and then message us through Online Jobs, using the subject “Ready to Start.” Messaging directly will not get a response from us.
***Must provide examples of your work on social media. Ex. posts, campaigns, reels, etc.