YourTeamCloud (YTC) is a US-based web development firm with a branch in Dumaguete.
YTC is looking for an individual who combines strong project organization skills with talent in content creation. This role prioritizes the candidate’s ability to follow guidelines and instructions and work within our systems.
- Write and refine content spanning diverse platforms—from social media captions to comprehensive blog posts and marketing emails.
Social Media Management
- Create and update social media templates for clients.
- Strategically upload and schedule content to social media.
- Remain on top of social media trends, ensuring the brand stays relevant
- Create design briefs for designers including occasional website mockups based on client feedback.
- Oversee communications with clients
- Assure the quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
- Review projects for quality assurance
- Distribute tasks and monitor project progress
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of design principles coupled with an eye for design.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms.
- Ability to write and edit long and short-form content in English.
- Some familiarity or experience with
- Email conventions
- Content creation techniques (ex. PAS marketing structure)
Platforms & Tools Familiarity:
- Project Coordination: Nifty, Whatsapp, Skype, Vimeo, Missive
- Design: Canva, Envato Elements, Basic AI Image Prompting tools (ex. Playground AI or Midjourney)
- Social Media: Loomly, Meta Business Suite, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Klaviyo, Funnelkit Broadcasts, Omnisend, Sendgrid
- Copywriting: ChatGPT, Google/Bing Search, Google Docs, Elementor/WordPress
Candidates who have a combination of system-driven diligence and the desired skill sets are invited to APPLY HERE.
Shift is daily from 10pm to 7am
**Must provide examples of your work: graphics, video editing, reports, presentations, etc.